14/06/2015

Great Britain

Great Britain, also known as Britain is an island in the North Atlantic off the north-west coast of continental Europe. It's the biggest island of Europe. 
Great Britain has a lot of beautiful cities, monuments and  very interesting things that you have to know:
LONDON
Millions of tourists each year visit the UK capital which is not surprising, since London has a huge number of curiosities: ancient and wonderful houses, sumptuous museums, large and beautiful parks and, of course, the incomparable British charm.
EDIMBURG
Edinburgh, as elsewhere in Scotland, especially in Scottish life is manifested in an impressive manner. Bagpipe and kilt to this day are the attributes of everyday life here.
LIVERPOOL
Liverpool is a city in northwest England, in the estuary of the river Mersi, and is the second port of the UK's largest export.
GLASGOW
Glasgow is a city located 35 km from the mouth of the River Clyde in the lowlands of West Central Scotland, located northwest of Great Britain and is the third most populous city.
QUESTIONS: 

  1. Which city do you want to visit? Why?
  2. Which is the worst city for you?
  3. Do you know another important city in Great Britain?

13 comments:

  1. Hello!
    1. I want to visir Edimburg and Liverpool because they must to be incredible!
    2.I can't choose a worst one...
    3. I know Manchester forma example

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.- Liverpool because I visited London the last year with my classmates.
    2.- I don't know, for me all the cities are very beautiful.
    3.- Yes, London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I would like visiting London and Edimburg because this cities have to be incredible!!!
    The worst city? It's impossible to choose one.
    Yes I know Cambridge and Chester
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I would like visiting London and Edimburg because this cities have to be incredible!!!
    The worst city? It's impossible to choose one.
    Yes I know Cambridge and Chester
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    1.- I prfer go to Liverpool or Edimburg because I went to London last year.
    2.- I like all of the cities.
    3.- Yes, Manchester, cambrige....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raul!

    1.- I'd like to visit Edimburg, Glasgow, and Liverpool, those three because I have already visited London.
    2.- I couldn't choose the worst one, because I didn't visited them so I haven't got any bad opinion about.
    3.- No, I don't know.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!!
    -I will like to go to Glasgow Because I like Scotland and I want to visit all the castles that there are.
    - I think that all the cities are beautibul for visit it.
    -Yes, Oxford, Yok, Bristol, Dover...

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Raúl

    1.- I would like to visit Edimburg because I've never been to Scotland.
    2.- For me, no city is the worst, all cities are beautiful.
    3.- I think beside these cities you already named, Cambridge, Bristol and Manchester are important cities too.

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    1.-I want to visit Manchester because is the perfect city for me.
    2.-I don't know,no one I think.
    3.-Liverpool,York...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Raul!
    1. I'd like to visit Glasgow because I think there are many things and beautiful places to visit and I love travel. although I also want to go London again, it's an incredible city.
    2. The problem is that I want to go all of them so I don't chose anyone.
    3. Yeees, Oxford, Manchester for instance.

    Byeee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Raúl!
    1.- I have been twice in London but I would like to visit it again because I love this city so much.
    2.- I think that I would love all of them so I can't choose any of them.
    3.- Yes, Manchester.
    See you:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Raúl!!

    1. I want visit New York because I love this city and because is a enormous city
    2. I think that there aren't cities that are the worst because each one have his cultures and his customs.
    3. I know that Manchester is a city of Great Britain, and I want to go there too.

    Bye Raúl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Raúl!

    1.- I want to visit Liverpool, I have hearn about her history and it is very interesting! I want to see with my own eyes.
    2.- I can't choose a city like the worst because I haven't gone to all of them, I had only gone to London, and I really like it!
    3.- Blackpool is a very unkno village famous for its spa, the oldest in Great Britain!

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete